The purpose of ScieniQ Publishers is to promote research in science for the benefit of humanity. To achieve this mission, ScieniQ Publishers identified the following core principles.
- Open exchange of ideas and information
- The generation and dissemination of scientific knowledge
- Diversity of backgrounds, scientific ideas, methods and approaches
- Benefit of science for a sustainable future
- International and interdisciplinary cooperation
- Equality and inclusiveness
- Unselfish cooperation in research
- Excellence and integrity in everything we do
- Dedicated volunteers represent an essential ingredient of every program.
- ScieniQ Publishers’ staff work flexibly and responsively in partnership with volunteers to achieve our goals and objectives.
ScieniQ Publishers galvanizes a community of scientists that collaboratively advances and communicates science and its power to ensure a sustainable future. When our vision is achieved
- ScieniQ Publishers is perceived as an authoritative source for science.
- Researchers feel empowered and feel that ScieniQ Publishers is representing their science well.
- Members feel a part of a larger voice, that they make a difference.
- The organization is transparent and responsive to member needs.
- It increases effectiveness and recognition of ScieniQ Publishers among decision makers as an authoritative source of integrated, interdisciplinary scientific information.
- ScieniQ Publishers is a model of excellence, diversity, integrity, and equality that attracts and retains the best scientists and students.
- ScieniQ Publishers journals will be leading in terms of attracting the best science and having the greatest impact.
- Work in partnership with many other organizations and is viewed by its collaborators as open, welcoming and supportive.
- As an organization, ScieniQ Publishers is widely known and respected by individuals and organizations as a reliable source of high-quality science information.
- ScieniQ Publishers offers resources for members worldwide to discuss science and exchange ideas.